Pages

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Surprise!!!

Met Miss Tan at Raffles City yesterday for dinner! She initially asked all the sistas if we wanna watch movie but I wasn't really feeling for a movie so I asked if she wanna meet in the evening to walk walk instead since I am free and I was intending to wait for Boo to knock off from the road show at Funan.

Celine did a very sweet thing.

We were walking around RC and she wanted to show me the watches she kinda like at Agnès b. so we went in. I was looking around and I saw this cute little necklace on one of the display cabinet and I really liked it. Not wanting to burn a hole in my wallet, I didnt asked how much it was. So we left.

After roaming around she wanted to use the bathroom then we went. As she wanted to take a longer time, I was told to go walk around 1st. Which I did, carrying alot of stuff. Then I decided not to walk around anymore and called her to tell her that I'll be waiting at the fountain. I kept looking around to see if she is coming already. She did told me she was going to get some stuff 1st and I didnt think much of it and stood there and stare at the funny patterns coming out of the fountain. The patterns had such a soothing effect that I was stoning there and I didnt even notice she appear and had me a paper bag.

I was shocked by her sudden appearance and the Agnès b. paper bag. She wished me happy birthday in advance and this pressie is to make up for the many bdays she wasn't around to celebrate with me.

Aw.... I was so touched by her thought!



At Shokudo!
She bought 2 rings today - one from Swatch and the bow one from River Island.



Making funny faces!


My sweet surprise from my lovely sista!


A card she wrote in lightning speed!

Aw.... the necklace that I told her I really like when we went in initially.
She really went back and got it for me...


The staff as according to her were very cute as well. They recognised her and they wrap the pressie in lightning speed and also help her to watch out for me just in case I got bored and started walking around since I was at the fountain!


Nice staff at Agnès b. Raffles City shop!

Boo's series of funny poses!
He was supposed to mimick someone with his exaggerated poses.



Make a guess!


"Oh... I am reading a book!"


"The sun is so bloody glaring!"


"Let me put on my sunglasses!"
"OOh... How lovely I am!"
"Chay!"
"Please! I am so gorgeous, ok!"



1st ever Singapore Toy & Comic Convention!


BLING!!!!


The Chois!
I love the row of Smery To-Fus in front! So cute, they are pinching their nose!
Hahaha...
LayC with Lao Fu zi and Da fan shu!

Wymen's turn!
I am the 3rd party!
My childhood favourite - Lao Fu Zi comics!

The Chois are looking at how they play chess!
Hahaha...
Cute!
Yes, she is really called "Cute"!

I love the "fake" Tofu!

Funny!!!


These 3 are from the Devil Robots and Play Imaginative ollaboration.

Cute Cuddles!


Q-version of Yoda!
Boo says he looks like Samuel L. Jackson!

Hahahaha!!!

Vintage Star Wars figurine from the 70s and 80s!


The Artist drew this wall on the spot that day.
Too bad I went really late if not could have catch it!

Love the tokidoki characters!


The artists were kinda cute too.


Especially Mori Chack (Gloomy Bear artist)! Simone Legno (tokidoki artist) also not bad! Hahaha....


On our virgin trip to the S'pore Flyer to have some Popeyes Chicken!


Not pretty!
Hahahaha.... I have lousy camera skill!

0 comments: