Pages

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Welcome Baby Chelsea!

My best friend, Kristy, had a baby last Friday! Baby Chelsea was delivered by 12.18pm at Mount Alvernia hospital. I was extremely excited and happy for Mama Kristy and Papa Edwin! I was on stand-by on thursday when Kristy told me she is checking into the hospital to await Chelsea's arrival and when I saw edwin's sms, I got so excited for her! Hahahaha!

So I went to Mt. Alvernia that evening to visit them with Boo!

Radiant Mama Kristy and her beautiful Lil' girl!

Auntie Elaine wants a pic too!
Look at Baby Chelsea, don't you think she looks like a dolly?!

Trying to take more pics of Chelsea!

Eh... She started to open her eyes while I snap snap snap!

Then she seems like she's gonna open the other eye too!
Will I get lucky!?!?

Yes!!!
Baby Chelsea opened both her eyes now~!
whoohooo I'm lucky!

Ain't she Lovely?!?!

Such a Cutie!
She is really a 可爱 little 宝贝!
I'm so happie for Mama Kristy and Papa Edwin!!!!

0 comments: