Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Yanjun and Junxiong's solemnization!

14th July 2008 - 3 days afer my 29th birthday, it was Boo's sister, Yan jun's solemnization at the Oriental Hotel.
Wanted to post my Birthday pics up 1st but decided I should post this 1st! My birthday pics will be up soon!
Recently, my photos have a problem. They are all very grainy, very noisy. I hate the quality! I don't really know what's wrong....... Maybe it's showing some sign of fading out! Oh my.... I will be so handicap without my camera! Maybe I should really splure on a digital SLR soon! My ultimate goal! Meanwhile, I'll just hope my trusty Canon Ixus 75 will hang on!

Here are some of the photos! I've uploaded the whole lot in my flickr page, here. Go take a look!

The inside of The Oriental.
This is where the Solemnization took place.

Me and Boo's family, his aunt and cousins from Switzerland.
Favours!
The cookies are baked by Boo's mum and aunt,
the tags were designed by me and I tied those bows!
Lovely ladies waiting for the ceremony to start.
Yanjun's bouquet.
Yanjun made this ring pillow herself!
any interested buyers?

The rings that ties them together!
huhuhu...

Placing the favours.

Boo and I.
The solemnization started and ended very quickly...
and after the JoP pronounced them Mr and Mrs Ang and
made them kiss, Boo's mum mentioned about the rings.

The rings were still tied prettily on top of the ring pillow.

He had forgotten to exchange them!

Hahaha....

It was a First for him!
He was so embarrassed, the back of his neck is still red when he hurried and left the building.

Boo's cousin, Weiwei.
Very cute little boy who just wanna have more cotton candy and fruits!

They finally got ready the buffet table right after the ceremony.
A little slow I think.
yummy savoury mini bites!
A table full of mini desserts!
How can anyone resist?!?!
Cute little custard pudding!
Small small strawberry cheesecake!
Extreme vivid colours found in this fruit platter!
Love the buffet stands.
Wished I had some at home!
Perfect for holding parties with!

Jams and fruits perserves for the biscuits and scones.
Baby muffins!
The kids, Lele and Weiwei, waiting for the Cotton candy machine to work.
For some reason it failed to spin out threads of cotton candy.
We waited like an hour plus and kept figuring how to make it work.
The kids were getting disappointed until Boo's cousin suggested using something to cover the
top as the temperature failed to reach a high enough level for the candy to melt.
Lucky, if not I thought I broke the machine.

Mini sashimi platter.

I didn't managed to eat this.
I kept wondering what was the filling......

I left the party early to go get Ice baby Shower decorations.

Damn.... July is so busy.

0 comments: