Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Still can't get <鴿子>.......

But I managed to upload a playlist of the album here!!! All thanks to the kind soul who upload the whole album to imeem!!! Woohoo!!!
Are you enjoying the music yet?
So sian, I went around and Singapore actually doesn't have the album yet!!!! Kao!!! How can????!!!! Irritating! I hope to own it sooooooooooon!
For now I can only hear it online!
Better then nothing!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

After a few days of considerations, I finally bought a new ipod for myself. Epi centre is having a promo, can either get a $50 voucher or deduct it off the price of the ipod. Tempting! Plus I have been wanting to upgrade my pathetic 4GB mini. So I went for it! I like the new ipod alot... the design is so slick man! LayC also got herself a nano. I was contemplating between a nano and a classic but I picked the later instead cos I wanna store my photos too... huhu...


A pressie for myself to reward my hardwork for the past year.

Some stupid fun with myself and my gadgets!
(I'm eating the Apple if you still can't see!)


Went to dinner with LayC just now at Shinbashi Soba..



Her set looks good ya?

We share a side dish of fried soba with mushroom and japanese yam.

Yummy but alot!

I had Chirashi soba - the "liao" very little lor but the soba is nice lah.



Bought my lil good luck Bee from a small shop at Cine

He's so cute! He was wrapped up in a plastic and sitting adorably in a tin display pail and I notice him staring at me and he had a very cute and innocent face so I can't bear to leave the shop without him so I bought him home! He even had a lil 4-leaf clover at his neck! I hope he brings me good luck!

0 comments: