Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Dark clouds over-casting me.....

I am depressed. Things are not going smoothly. It didn't help especially it is getting closer to Chinese New Year.

Just got the schedule to "help" at our retail outlets in the heartlands. This year schedule is heartless - total 12 full days of "help" needed. Technically, I will not have off from 14 Jan right up to eve of CNY. So this weekend will be my last weekend to clean my room and do all things that are supposed to do in relations to the bloody CNY. So.... I will have no new clothes, shoes and what-so-ever. My hair will remain messy. My skin will be covered with pimples. My whole body will ache like no body business. I will not have time to buy stuff for stupid CNY.

Every year I feel bad not helping my mum with the chores. Every year I have to work right up to the eve. Usually when I reach home, it's 3 or 4 in the afternoon.

Because of this issue, it makes me hate CNY even much more. Every year, my CNY will be spent at home, watching whatever fantabulous "ang pow specials"programmes channel 5/8/U have in store. It only got slightly bettter after we have cable. No one ever visits. Occassionally we have 1 or 2 small groups of relatives. Other then that no one else. Boring.

I Hate CNY! Hate the stupid songs! Hate Spring-cleaning! Hate preparing! Hate the decos! Hate working non-stop! Hate people who doesn't make my life any easier!!!

2 comments:

suicidalpixie said...

do u hate ang baos?

Miss E said...

I don't hate money. But I hate the gesture of going to get the angbaos.Anyway, a few more years I will hate ang bao! cos I have to give them!!!
haha...