Pages

Monday, January 14, 2008

Ikea trip + Ugly Singaporeans.

Really don't know why I would pick a Sunday to go to Ikea. I was deciding for like almost 2 hours before I finally stepped out of the house. Boo was sleeping then I dragged him to his most dreadful place - Ikea Tampines. I'm a bad girlfriend. Hahaha... I wanted to get some new curtains for my room and also the living room and I was thinking I had no more time to go before CNY since I'm going to burn all my weekends from this week onwards. :(

So I was there. Ikea Tampines. Crowded - VERY CROWDED. Look left, look right - familes. walk into the showroom - more families. Our worse nightmare - screaming kids!!! Ikea is a place where you really get to see very ugly singaporeans. Seriously.

We walked pass the living room area, we saw people relaxing on the sofas, sitting on the couch and they don't look like they are trying out the sofas kind. They are sitting there and chatting! Nothing wrong with that you might say but we saw a lady, removed her shoes and put her feet on the foot-rest! At that moment, I thought I had accidentally stepped into someone else's home until a screaming kid made me realise I was in furniture hell.

It made me recall the last visit there that we saw an atrocious family! I was at the furniture hall section and Boo suddenly nudged me to ask me to look at this scrawny man with a drawstring pouched used like a backpack. I then noticed that he was pushing his daughter in the Ikea trolley. In the trolly, his 2/3 yr old daughter is sleeping comfortably - you might be thinking how comfortable can a trolly be. His version is definately comfortable lor! He lined the trolly with big pillows - like 6 or so. And even took plushs from the kids section. Wah.... So Convenient hor! Family outing with the facilities and not having to pay for comforts! It's really DISGUSTING leh.... Especially the toys from the kids section. I dare to even touch it now. Alot of inconsiderate parents will let their kids play with the toys all over the store and then conveniently place it back without paying!!!! I saw alot of kids riding the whole store with the pony plush and then leaving it near the cashier when they exit! YUCKS! You tell me lah, You dare to buy meh!!!

Seriously leh, these kind of parents should be taught a lesson! So irresponsible, So inconsiderate, So disgusting!!!

Ikea will still be 1 of my favourite place to shop sans the ugly singaporeans!

Don't say I didn't warn you...... Look carefully when you make a purchase nowadays! Especially things that aren't wrapped up!

0 comments: