Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2008

HAPPY New Year.

This is one of the rare times I can't wait for the coming of CNY.

The main reason - A GOOD break.

Yes. Been working and working and working. Schedules are packed to the brim. Work, pack table, stand counter (SCH term for go to the shop and be salesgirl), pack my room, shop for new year stuff with my mum... blah blah blah....

Stand counter already enough liao I tell you... 11 days of torture. For the past 3 weeks, my weekends are gone - serving neighbourhood aunties buying 3 for $9.90 RED panties. Yes, RED. THE lucky colour of choice - until some fortune teller claimed that those "fan tai shui" people needs Green undies to bring them luck in the newspaper then it became a hot new colour overnight! I swear man... everyone, from xiao jie to lao auntie all come and ask me for green underwear and all the 3 for $9.90 panties are like gone in a jiffy lor.

So for the past 2 weeks I have been digging and digging for GREEN panties in the bin. I don't know how many times I have been repeating the same sentence over and over again - "xiao jie, sorry hor, no more green panties liao" or "yes, no more your size liao". And I really can't stand the last min shoppers who rather queue and queue to try and pay when they can come shop like 2 weeks earlier lor! Buay Tahan! I was working til 4.30pm at Bedok yesterday. I had my final straw man. The aunties and our Super salesgirl drove me CRAZY!!! so damn bloody pissed off til I nearly had a heart attack on the bus ride home!

I'm just glad for now I have a really good break!!! Going to pack my room for now! I can't believed that this year I'm so hardworking! Clean every SINGLE corner of my room! hahaha...


Jay's piano is transparent this year.

Angie, Dulcy and Alexa with Champagne the doggie!

Pictures of Jay Concert long due.... And our summer campaign photo shoot pics! Next post then I add in lah! Bzbz!!!!

0 comments: