Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Loving the moustaches!

I had came across a new photo app on tuesday and I'm having lots of fun playing with it! Here are some pictures I recreated with Pictoon!
For those who has an iphone and is keen to have some silly fun, check it out here to read more about this app. Alternatively, you can download a lite version from the app store to try it out!
The full version offers more "stickers" and 2 more "balloons" and doesn't have the watermark at the corner of the photo! And it's only priced at $0.99! Hehehe!

Go download and have some fun now!


No more Miss E?! Heehee!
This is my new profile pic for Facebook!

LayC called Boo - Colonel Lua!
She thought the white moustache resembled Colonel Saunders from KFC!

Hehe! I had fun putting moustaches on LayC and Wymen too!

Dpn't you think we look very good?! Hehehe!

Oh no my pic looked squashed here!
DSLR pictures doesn't fit as well!

Ps. I'm wearing the same dress in almost all the photo! Hahahaha!!!!



0 comments: