Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

Boring weekend ahead!

It's Friday and I am not excited!

The cause of my boring weekend - PC Show! Every 3 months, I have to suffer a boring weekend due to an IT-related kind of show. Boo were required to assist in all the different shows that usually spread across 1 weekend in the following months - March, June, September and December. So, if it's not the IT show in March, then is the PC Show in June, if not it'll be COMEX in Sept or eventually, SITEX in December. So predictable.

Boring, boring, boring.

Told Shiying that I should probably start planning for my wedding this weekend since I will be so free! But I think highly unlikely I'll get anything done! Just so not inspired today to start thinking what shall I do! Although I wrote on my wedding blog that I am in a current "information-overload" state-of-mind! Hahaha! I think maybe that's why I stop thinking already!!!!! Hahahaha!

I know what to do when I am absolutely bored! Shall look at this video I took of Boo last weekend! He and his atrocious Korean! Hahaha! Cracks me up every time I watch it! Wahahaha!




Watch Mr. Boo and his weird-accented Korean!
Hehehehe!

0 comments: