Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Baby Tasha's party!

It's Baby Tasha's 1st ever party!


Date: 19th July 2008
Time: 11.30am (relatives session)
Venue: Clubhouse @ basement, The Nexus.

Invites designed by LayC!

This is my 2nd 满月party I've attended in July! The 1st one is Baby Chelsea's party which I've to travel all the way to Jurong West to attend! My best friend, Kristy had to stay so far from me! We are like on different ends of the island lor! Very chams!

Ice had made me the "official decorator" of Princess Tasha's party! Wahahaha... sound like machiam I'm David Tutera lor! Wahaha.... of course I couldn't do it alone so I roped in all the sistas's help!

Prior to the actual date, I went deco-shopping with Boo after his sister's solemnisation. It was a good thing that all the party and gift suppliers had moved to Middle Road! It's so accessible now! So I got lots and lots of balloons - pink and white, rolls and rolls of ribbons, big "It's a Girl!" banner and streamers. I had quite a hard time cos the selection was limited. The decorations are mainly for 1st birthdays. Damns!


Here are the pics of that day's event! I've also uploaded 110pics in my flickr page.


Take a look here!


Tadah!
Presenting Baby Tasha and Mama Ice!
BB: "Yawwwnnn... I'm so tired, can don't wake me up or not?"


LayC was in-charged of the balloons cos I am scared of balloons!
Hahaha...
with the help of Amber, John and Bert,
we managed to have quite a fair bit of balloons!
LayC printed the word "Princess" and I contributed with "Tasha"!

The cute "3D" banner I've gotten from P&G shop at middle road!


The pretty and cute cupcakes from cupcake divinity arrived!!!
All of us got sooooo excited when we saw the cupcakes!
We immediately threw what we were doing and started snapping pics
with all our cameras!!!
Girls being Girls!!! Hahaha...
Poor John, the only brother helping out!
Boo's not feeling well then Wymen is working! So didn't went earlier to help!
OOPS!
Cute right!!!
So lovely the cupcakes!
LayC was snapping, snapping, snapping!
So I went to disturb her!

My Mug shot!
Hahaha... I made this $$$ envelope!
It's Tasha with a tiara!
So pretty pretty!
Always pretty to have Girls party!
Cute, pretty and PINK!!!
It's like A star being photographed and the sistas are the reporters!
We have a new addition - Sista Tasha!
Huhuhu....
eeee... so ugly!
Wahaha... I'm having some silly fun with Ah Tan!


Ah Tan's turn!
She was not ugly lor, so LayC had to help her!
Good job, LayC!
Red eggs!
A must at all the 满月parties!
What a spread!
Buffet catered from Neo Garden!
Their buffets are so far the best I've eaten.
Damn Svelte Mama lor!
I'm so jealous lor..... I can't tell she had a baby lor!
Hahaha... my current figure machiam like I had 2 kids already! Damns!
Made Boo act silly with me!


The rainbow cuppies sistas!
Bert loved the rainbow cupcake so much she immediately claimed it's hers
and didn't wanna let any of us have it too!
Until there was an extra one for Celine!
John and Amber's having a good time too!
The Chois has to do this!
Wahahaha... machiam 交杯酒!
Celine and her rainbow mustache!
Wahaha... The Chois decided to recreate some new looks for the cuppies!
*we were a little bored actually...huhu*

*Tadah!!!*
The Chois' new creation!
The Sistas lazing on the couch!
Damn comfy lor the couch.... we were hogging it like forever...huhu...
Sleepy Tasha's blowing bubbles...
Hehehe... so cute...
The sleepy boys...
Boo was sitting and sleeping at the same time!
Wymen looks kinda bored too... huhu...
Back at home!
The princess is going to change her diapers!

Our attempts to carry the Princess!!!



Auntie Elaine goes "Ang-gugu~!"
Auntie Celine got all tense up and her arms and legs
suddenly got all raised up and seems like she is like doing ballet poses!!!

Very, very funny sight I tell you!
Auntie LayC turn!
We all think LayC has this calming or soothing effect on Tasha
cos everytime LayC gets near Tasha, she will fall asleep!
Hahaha... look at Tasha now.. she is almost falling asleep le!
For some reason, Tasha seems to be scared of Auntie Amber!
Look at her face.... wahahaha....
Back to mummy's loving arms again!
BB: "These aunties dunno how to carry me.... so uncomfortable!"

0 comments: