Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Pressies from Grace :)

Everytime Grace come back from Switzerland, she will bring me a sweet lil package! She has bought me dress and accessories from H&M before too! Very sweet of her right! See what she bought for me this time round!

Lindt Chocolates and Fluff stuff!

Grace says she must bring Swiss chocolates right? Since she came back from there?
Hahaha....

So pretty right the chocolates!!!

From top: Pistacho, Dark chocolate, Vanilla and Milk chocolate.
They are filled with Praline by the way.... huhuhu....

Fluff stuff!
Grace got it from the Duty Free on board!
How nice and it's perfect for travelling! Contains a longish wallet pouch for all the foreign currencies, a passport-holder and a luggage tag!
To pretty to use I think!!!

PS. Grace! If you are reading this post, thank you soooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! I love it to bits!!!!!!!! Hope to see you real soon K! Take good care!!!!!!!
(Grace and I always write our email like that!!! Cos we are so close we each other we need to show the extend with exaggerations in our text!)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My sweetest girl!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha I am really really glad that you liked the pressies!! It felt so good to come back and catch up with you eventhough the time was so short. I will always miss you in many small ways, the way you laugh, the way we can chat for so long about eh hum...SHOPPING...the way you tell me stories about this and that or even nothing important, the way we can share our problems and laugh about it after... Be always the sweet and sassy girl you are!! I love you too to bits and pieces!!

HUGZZZZZ
Grace