Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Parcel of goodies!

Last week, a parcel from my darling sister arrived! And in the parcel, holds a pretty black gift box from Sephora! Yay!!! Essly sent me Benefit cosmetics!!!!


Pretty black and white signature box from Sephora.

Looks what's inside!!! My Benefit cosmetics and lots of other goodies!!!

See what I made Essly buy me! huhu... so paiseh.. so many things!
Black fake lash glue!!! Works better then the clear ones!

Freebies! Perfume and make-up samplers!


My darling sis, if you are reading this, THANK YOU lots! I love you!
Benefit cosmetics has very good concealers and bases. It's finally avaliable in Tangs since middle of this year but it's so much cheaper if you buy from the States. So for those who wanna try 1st, can go get them at Tangs. Once you like it, can buy from their website itself or from Sephora and have Vpost USA send it to you.

0 comments: